Part 1. Principles for Building a Modular Global Christian Educational Ecosystem
Summary. Globally, higher education is growing from 100 million students to 263 million students in 25 years. To keep up with this growth, the dominant form of Christian higher education will need to change. This section is a synthesis of key principles that might inform what the future of Christian higher education might look like to keep pace with this growth. It covers the following material:
- Principles for Developing a Global Christian Ecosystem
- The Need for a Modular Global Christian Ecosystem
- The Role of Modularity & Unbundling in Disruptive Innovation
- Technology Presents an Unprecedented Opportunity to Expand and Document Alternative Education. This section also presents an asset map of key initiatives at the forefront of modular Christian Higher Education.
- The Long Tail and the Hollowing Out of the Middle.
- How to Approach Lean Startup Hypothesis Testing on Developing a Modular Christian Educational Ecosystem
- Asset Mapping, Gap Analysis and Strategy to Expand Christian Higher Education Globally. You can also view this expandable Asset Map of Resources for Innovation in Christian Higher Education.
- A Moonshot Vision for Growth of Global Christian Higher Education.
- Business Model Examples of Unbunding and Rebunding in Christian Education.
Part 2. CHEIA’s MOOC on Disruptive Innovation in Higher Education
Andrew Sears, one of the co-founders of CHEIA, has developed a MOOC for CHEIA to provide much more thorough explanation of the principles that were synthesized in part 1. You can get the Bibliography access this MOOC in the following formats: